Friday, November 28, 2008

Fullhouse

Found this nice eating place while browsing thru one of my ex-colleague Friendster. First impression of this place is hmm, it's must be a very high class place, but when she told me the price of the food here is quite affordable, I could not believe it myself.

So I have ask Jessey whether she's interested to try out this place and of course she say why not.So with our regular makan geng, here we go to Full House, which is located at NXZ.

The colorful animation of their menu which definetely attract most of the people like me.

They have set menu which is quite a value of money. After thinking for some time, at last we settle for Tony's Favourite Meal which inc Mushroom Soup, Ice Lemon Tea, Chicken Chop and also Ice Cream.

Ice Lemon Tea

Mushroom Soup

Chicken chop

After finish eating, you may go shopping or taking picture of this shop whereby there's alot of cute cute suff for sale. If you run out of idea on what to buy for your friend's birthday, I may suggest you to try out here.

Lastly and as usual, it's picture time of our makan geng... smile everyone

Interested?
Fullhouse Lifesyle Store & Cafe
C-G-11 Block C
No.2 Jalan PJU 1A/41B,
Pusat Dagangan NZX,
Ara Jaya PJU 1A,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: (603)7885 0836

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin