Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Carysse Big Day

Finally its her big day today, time really flies... I still remember she asking me about those wedding stuff early of this year and today finally its the day, the wedding of Justin and Carysse which held at Crystal Crown Hotel, Port Klang...

The stage in the centre of the ballroom.

Our menu. for the night..even it's a chinese set menu , but it's all Halal...hehe, this is my first time attending a wedding dinner which is halal..

My favourite, shark fin soup..eiii, where is the shark fin? hahaha, blame it on the quality of my camera, the ballroom were too dark and I'm not really well at the camera setting thus most of the picture took wasn't really nice...

Crispy roasted chicken...

Two varieties prawn platter...

Braised mushroom with three condiments...

And lastly of course taking some picture with my ex-coll from HP...Really wish to upload those other photos taken with my other coll and Carysse but too bad, all of them appeared to be too blur...So I think its better for me to keep it as my own collection.

Yen Fen, Jessey, Jenny, when is your turn?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin