Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

With a glance of eyes, 2008 has passed and today it's already the first day of the year 2009. I sometimes couldn't really believe it that... is the time really passes that fast? What happened last year on the first day of 2008 is still fresh on my mind, as it just happened yesterday and now you told me its already last year?

Mandy ohh mandy, you still need to accept this fact that you are getting older and I'm pretty sure if there's anyone asking me bout my age next year, I'll definetely tell them its already a biggest secret of mine...hahah

Well, as usual new year, new mission, new hope, new resolution...Always stay up healthy and free of sickness and to make more money what everyone hoping for, same for as well

Beside that, I hope that I can get myself a new laptop, a new pda phone and most importanly I can achieve my mission to have a house of my own by the end of next year, be it my own or rented...

Since today is also a good start of the year, I think it's time for me to officially launched my blog for public viewing, already put it on my msn and also friendster...

Here it is at http://mandyblurqueen.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin