Monday, January 26, 2009

The 1st Day of CNY

Well, if you ask me what is Chinese New Year, I can say it's very simple to define... For me, Chinese New Year is actually all about...

Wearing new clothes...children will always the happiest..I find that children' clothing is always the most beautiful, it will always looks nice on them... but if we adult wear like that..ehemm, it'll turned out to be a different story...

Eating lotsa cookies, whereby you won't be doing this any other day in the year...

More cookies please...eat eat and eat...

Buying beautiful gift pack for relatives when visiting them... well, you can't go empty handed, right?

Angpow!!! who want? And who don't want? If you want, go and ask from your mom...Those don't want, you can give all of them to me, hahaha...

Mandarin oranges..this packaging looks so nice...spotted it at my grandma house..

I guess this shall be an ideal to gift to give to your friends or relatives...

Shall blog more about my CNY short journey...stay tuned yea..

to be continue very soon...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin