Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baskin Robbins

Yea yea, Finally I have the chance to go extra wild on the 31st of this month with 31% off from the normal price of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream...

Tang, tang...here you go

Normal price is RM46 and today we can get it for only RM33.33...hehe, you can also choose to mix two of the flavor...Well, this is bought by Kelvin, i think it should be some chocolate caramel and mix berry flavor..

Wow..so happy, I feel like a small kid today eating the Ice Cream togeher with my two kids.. It's actually my first time to really make the effort to go Baskin Robbins on the 31st day of the month.. normally, me and Kelvin will just say that we must go on the 31st but each time we'll just keep forgetting about it...Finally, we have made it...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin