Friday, January 30, 2009

Betty's Kitchen

It's still the week of Chinese New Year and all of us is also still in the mood for it...Well, I'm the one that suggesting to go CapSquare again for lunch today...There's really lots of high end restaurant here..while most of it which is still under renovation, I 'll guess there be more eating option for me in the near future...

Here's the place that we have decide to go : Betty's kitchen

Their menu...from what I can observe from it, I can say most of the food serve here is local fare such as Curry Chicken Rice, Sambal Prawn Rice, Wantan Mee, Prawn Mee, Nasi Lemak, Chicken Rice and so on...

Pickled Green chili, Red Chili, Sambal to add more flavor to your food...

This is what I orderd Prawn Mee, which is one of the recommended food in their menu and also their house specialty..Uhumm, for RM9.50 I can say I can get a even better one with only half of the price... nothing special

Bye bye..Betty's Kicthen..you are ban from eating list for lunch..too expensive. Even for the drink, the most affordable I can get is RM5 which I have ordered Lychee Fruit Tea is tasteless...

Have tried 2 of the restaurants here in CapSquare, both fails.. Wondering when I can get one with a good rating???

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin