Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Day before CNY

Finally at home now...so comfy and feel so good...

One thing I like when I'm home for CNY is my mom sure will decorate abit our house... Have take picture around the house...so CNY feel..even all those small plants are decorated with red ribbons..so nice...

Some CNY decoration which mom will usually hang at the entrance of our house with the two big lanterns..Look so grand, huh...Wahh, so red..Sometimes I will wonder why we Chinese likes RED so much?But somehow, it really lives up the mood for CNY..

One more time that keep mom proud for this CNY, is this red flower plant..Hmm...I forget what's this flower name but it's really looks so beautiful... I guess it's all bout the effort that mom have put in and perhaps the flower know that's it CNY too? It's really looks like a big red ball..hope it will bring prosperity, happiness, wealth and joyfulness to our family...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin