Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flower drink, anyone?

Fancy for a flower drink anyone, already saw this on my Shanghai coll bottle.. I mean they'll just put these some flowers into their water tumbler...I wonder how it's taste? Or what are they drinking it for? So today, I have ask my coll who is sitting next to me for some of the flowers to put into my tumbler as well...ehehe...

As advised by her, must pour in together with hot water or else you'll just like drinking plain water...tang tang, here's my mine water tumbler, she also give me some 'kei ji' to put in as well...

After 1/2 hour, you can see the flowers blooming beautifully...you are now ready to drink it...hmm, it's actually taste like those chinese tea that we ordered in a pot at restaurant...Guess I shall, stock in some for myself as well

Hey, spotted any coll having her tumbler with flowers too.. but without the 'kei ji', saw the container next to it? it's red colour flower.. too bad she din't put it in...if not I can take a picture of it to show you...

This is what she actually brought from China, Chrysanthenum flower...

And 'kei ji'...perhaps you can try this too, if you are too lazy to boil those herbal which can take up to 2 hours...but for this, you just need less than 5 minutes to prepare...do try...express herbal tea...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin