Monday, January 5, 2009

Fortune cookies

Thanks again to June, the lovely girl which always give happiness and cheerfulness for your new year wishes in this prosperity biscuit..Eventhough I can't feel the mood for Chinese New Year yet this year...but thanks to you, I got the feel again...

For those who don't know how's a prosperity biscuit looks like...This one which given by June taste abit orangy...

Let's see what wishes I get...Hmm, Good health will be yours for a long time...What it mean by a long time? how long is long? Haizz, unpredictable...maybe for him 1 year is very long already...

A bit free today, thus can have time to picture around, while cleaning my drawer, I found this...hehe, which is also given by June...guess what is this?Hey, don't be dirty minded...Some guys in my office get a weird look when they saw June passing around this stuff and furthermore only to girl...

Well, this is just a sample of make up powder and foundation...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin