Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy CNY - Welcome to the year of Ox...

One more day to go for CNY...it's only until todate I can feel a lil bit of the mood for CNY...I think this year shall be the one that I will always remember..Why? Because I need to start work on the 3rd of CNY...Don't ask my why..Don't feel like want to mention about it too...Forget about it..

Well, let's don't talk bout those unhappy things..

I have actually cleaned my room today...it's look very tidy now...have packed all the angpow...well, what's more need to be done?I guess the last thing to do is to pack all the clothes that need to bring back..which is a very big challenge...as beside mine, still have to pack for 3 other people also..Well, I guess all the preparation which need to be done has already been done...

So, what I'll do is just probably countdown for the time to go back my hometown which is tommorow...ehhh, can't wait already...

Wishing you all the best for this Oxxyyy Chinese New Year!! Best of health...for those working, hope you can get promotion, more salary increment, more bonus... yeaa!! Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin