Saturday, January 3, 2009

Junkfood Queen~ (2)

These lolipops were given by my youngest sis...All of these have different flavors which she used to collect..And now she is giving all these to me? Huhh, couldn't believe it, hmm, must be going to expire soon...haha, I'm just joking only, not hard feeling yea...

This is also given by her...small boxes of sweets from Japan, this is the back of the packaging...

While this is the front of it, you can see all the type they have here...

Small cutie panda biscuits, the one I bought here is chocolate, they actually have strawberry too, but too bad I don't really like strawberry, so I just bough this one...

Well, I don't know what biscuit is this, but since I saw it on the shelves, why don't have a try...since it's not expensive RM5.80 for 20 packect of biscuit...

Have tried it, a bit pepperish and sugarish on top of the ultra thin biscuit, hmmm... worth to try

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin