Saturday, January 17, 2009

Junkfood Queen~ (3) @ 100YEN

Another place which I'll go for junkfood is this 100 yen shop, which I'm sure familiar to all of you. Beside this outlet which is nearby to my the place I stay, there are also some other outlets which is in Pertama, Puchong, SS2...and I guess should be more places which have this 100 yen shop... I don't really know how much is 100 yen is after converting to RM, but I guess it should around RM5.90 cause most of the thing sell here is RM5.90...

From outside, it's kinda looks like a Japanese style 7-Eleven, too bad it's not 24 hours...

Let's see what they have here...lots colourful and kawaii sweets...

Cartoon character instant food..very cute packaging...

Some special drinks they are selling there...

Beside food and drinks, there are also some other things you can get here, for example some household item which is very japanese style...

Let's see what have Mandy buy here...

Well, I don't know what's is this cartoon name but I found it's kinda cute...it's actually rice cracker, on the right is the super white version, while on the left one is brownish colour, I guess its either made from chocolate or wheat... not yet try it..

Another type of rice cracker...

Another very cute looking mini snacks, this is actually rice poppers, Joey likes it very much...

Colourful candies...

Fruit shapped candies...

There also sells this Snow Ice which kinda similiar to our Ice Kacang. What caught my attention is actually the word "NON FATTENING", really? Some of the flavor they have here is Lychee, Coffee, Mango, Green Tea, Strawberry, Milk...

And I have decide to go for green tea, kinda nice...the ice that they shave it's actually already made from green tea unlike those we have for Ice Kacang which is just the plain tasteless ice...

Total cost of 1 round at 100 yen already cost me RM40.30

1 comment:

coupdecoeur said...

Hello
a small mark at the time of my passage on your very beautiful blog!
congratulations!
thanks for making us share your moments
you have a translation of my English space!
Happy New Year to you and your family
cordially from France
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* ~ Chris ~ -:¦:-
http://SweetMelody.bloguez.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin