Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lion Dance n Sweetchat

Yea, I'm at Time Square now..Why? The title already tells...It's because of the Lion and Dragon Dance competition which is held on 03 to 04 Jan 2009. I don't know is it because only guys interested on this stuff as I'm not very keen on the lion dance, as for me I'm more interested in taking photos of food to upload to my blog, hehe

It's really tiring day there's alot people there pushing so we don't really spend much time on the first day as we are carrying both Jo and Joey watching the lion dance..so I'm sure you can imagine how tired are both of us...

After 1 or 2 hours, we both finally give up and since we are bit thirsty, both of us looking around for a place to have a drink...and we saw this, Sweetchat

This shop is famous for it's all kind of dessert, since we are not hungry or craving for anything sweets, we didn't have the chance to try out it's tong sui or food.

This is what I have ordered...Ocean Blue, RM5.50

This is ordered by Joe, wild mushroon soup with garlic bread...RM9.50, expensive huh, really really not worth at all...

Durian Pancake, ordered by Joe also, I think it should be not bad since I saw quite a number of the picture of this around the shop and even on the cover of the menu...RM6.50, hmm...after having a bite of this, I think I still prefer the one at Mid Valley...

Some other food they have here...taken from their menu..Spaghetti with Black Peeper Chicken

Soybean Jelly with Strawberry...

Shall update some picture and video on the lion dance on my next blog...

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

Hey! You been to Sweetchat huh! I have passby this place but never try out the food there~ Anyway, the food seems like out of the expectation right..

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

yea..better don't go or you will feel regretted..lucky we din't orderd much food...the total bill for this 3 item only were already almost RM30

Blog Widget by LinkWithin