Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me @ work

Since I have brought in my camera to work today... and is staying in the office thru the lunch hour...so with not much people around, have decided to take some pics in the office...

This is my workplace...stationery and my STARBUCKS cup....

These 3 fellas is a must...I will bring them to anywhere I work...red is for gained recognition on your hardwork...blue to protect you from people talking to much gossips on you...and green to sweep away all those bad luck..sound superstitious, well..they is no harm to believe it too...

Mirror to check any food left on my teeth and hand sanitizer...

Mr Motto Motto and Ms Gloria..perfect match made in heaven...

Since everyone's out...sneaked to some coll's cubicle to take pic...Adrena's place...spotted her kimmidoll which is actually a magnet...

Symphony's mickey calendar and Coca Cola's glass...

Jaya's collection of Madagascar...

Mr. Liew's goffy sorting out with the post-it notes...

Joveen's Froozzz collection...lucky it's sugar free, if not you'll sure getting diabetes by now...

Mr. Lee's gundam collection...

1 comment:

Adrena said...

u spotted the doll but not my dolphin...haiyaaa wat la my trademark is my dolphin...:P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin