Monday, January 5, 2009

Restoran Thiam Huat

One of the Chinese food stalls that I frequently go is Restoran Thiam Huat which is around my neighbourhood. Be it rice with dishes or just plain noodles, this shop has not disappoint me yet..previously their food stall is located as where it is now and they had just moved here about 1 year ago...but the customer is still loyal and they still can find for it...

Enjoying my favourite Sam Sek Nai Char (Tri colour milk tea) while waiting for the food to comes

Simply taking this pics as we have wait for so long and our stomach are grumbling, still the food has yet to come...

At last and finally, here come the fist item we have ordered which is Claypot Lou Shu Fun...see the smoke?What are we waiting for?Lets eat...

Hokkien lang like to jiak Hokkien mee, Kelvin like this, Joe also like this and even Joey also like this...Okie, I'm half Hokkien now, but I still don't like mee especially this big big type of mee...

So what does a Cantonese people like me are supposed to like to eat, errr... I don't know...perhaps rice? hahaha, anyway, this is my favourite Salted Fish fried rice...

And for the last item we have ordered is something green which is Siu Bak Choy with Oyster sauce...

This 4 greedy fellas are very full now and can't finish all the food which at last we need to take away for supper...Total bill RM22.50, cheap huh?

For some other review of this place, you are welcome to click here. This is when we have come here for dinner last year...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin