Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seremban Beef Noodle

Still remember when I blogged about the beef noddle at Peel Road? That I mention one day I shall blog about the one which is from Seremban?

Yea, and here it go...Went back hometown last week and suddenly Kelvin feels like want to eat this Beef Noodle which is at Pasar Besar Seremban.

Did you see the crowd waiting? It's just early in the morning, but there were already so many people waiting there...Seremban people must love this noodle alot...

I still remember during those days, Whenever I have any outstation friends whose like to eat beef, I'll sure to bring to them here. And they'll definetly show their two thumbs up...hehe, and they will also later on bring along their family here...Well, I mean, Why not? Introducing good food around to your friend, right?

For those who don't know how famous is this shop is, it's actually featured in STAR and also "Ho Jiak" - the famous eating program. Perhaps, the reason why their noodles are so delicious is they do not use any preservatives and also of their special gravy..

Their beefy menu...

Drinks ordered from the stall next door...Iced coffee, Coconut and Sugarcane drink...

My bowl of Beef Noodle, isn't it look delicious? You can see that there is a big difference with those from KL... Here, we usually use "Lai Fun" (rice noodle) serve with thick gravy, salted vege, sprinkle of peanuts and with lots sesame...

Beef soup with radish...

Beef ball soup...

As for the price, one bowl of this noodle can easily cost you around RM6.00, I can say it's still acceptable...as you know, famous food usually won't come cheap but it's still up to you to judge...

Well, I don't know when they'll off but if it really happen, you can also try out their another 2 stall which is King’s Restaurant at Jalan Dr Krishnan and another one Queen’s Restaurant at Kemayan Square. Both of this stall is also runs by their family members...do try if you are a beef lover...

1 comment:

Carysse said...

wah ... so tempting leh!!! Sure my hubby loves this too... he's a beef lover! hahaha.... one day must go leh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin