Friday, January 9, 2009

Tenji~Japanese Buffet

Tenji, finally here I come...a million thanks to Jessey who do the booking for me.. if not I'll know for sure that I won't able to make it today...thanks so much, you are the best friend in the world For those who know it, I actually did apply my leave to come here.. big sacrifice huh, hope it don't disappoint me.

They are now currently having this Luncheon Buffet promotion which is till 15th Jan 2009...RM29.90++ for 1st hour, or additional RM10 for the subsequent hour or RM49.90++ for the entire lunch session..it's a big catch, wasn't it?Oppss...well, i know the brochure that I have taken below is a bit outdated, except for the date...I guess the content is still the same, hehehe

How would I miss this, rite? Yen Fen went, Jessey went too... I want to go also...At first, heard from Jessey that it's already fully booked for the weekend during promotion time and not long after that...even weekdays is also fully booked...lucky me, hehehe


Coconuts...isn't this look familiar to you? If anyone of you have been to Jogoya, you must what I mean...

Mandy enjoying the coconut...

So, let's see what they have here? and what we have ate?

Raw section, Sashimi, Oyster, Scallop...

Assorted sushi...

Cool section, Smoked salmon, abalone, Edame bean and Prawns...

Grilled section and teppanyaki, beef, squid, lamb, mushroom, unagi...

Dessert section...no need me to elaborate further on this, huh...

Haegan Daz ice cream, mochi and tea...


Snails or escargot...

Clams with superior stock...

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Soba...

Isn't this fish cake look so cute with the flower in the centre?

If you are interested, you can kindly view the links below for more review and information, especially on the location and also the non-promo price....

Precious Pea
Motormouth from Ipoh
Jessey
Yen Fen

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

Hey Mandy! Is that Jessey you mentioned to?? Haha..So how's the food there? Satisfied?

Looks like you and Kelvin have took lots of foods which I did not take, what a waste ya~ :P

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Yea, I bring along my sis that's why we can try out on more food...but one things that I don't have the chance to try out is their tempting dessert..what a waste..because all of use were already too stuffed and it's almost 2 hours..kelvin says not worth to pay one more hour for desserts only wor

Blog Widget by LinkWithin