Thursday, January 29, 2009

4th Day of CNY

The vegetarian shop that I used to go during my lunch is now having the CNY promo set lunch...Thus, me and my coll have decide to give it a try...

Altogether we have 6 people so we have choose to have Set C. For RM128, we can one Yee Sang, Shark's Fin, N.Y Fish, Oyster with Fatt Choy, Buddha Bowl and dessert..

This is Vegetarian yee sang that we have and it's also the first time for me having one. There actually don't have much difference with the ordinary one which we have. As both of it contains mostly raw vegetables..only different is the raw meat that they put in...As for this vegetarian version, they have subsitute the raw fish with some kind of white color jelly type which looks like the raw fish we have..

Shark Fin, which looks like the real things too..tastewise is also not much difference...

Mix vege...Well, I don't want to comment on this as I guess all of you must know how a mix vege taste like...

I think this should be the Oyster with Fatt Choy. Frankly speaking I really don't know which one is the oyster...or which one look like the osyter...Can you tell me?

N. Y Fish...I remember one of my coll told me is too ginger, haha...Because this fish is steamed together with the blended ginger, some people may not like it...

Buddha bowl which is actually a yam basket...In it, they have dice mushroom, carrot, vege and chicken..

Our dessert, some sort of tong sui...

After dividing the bills into 6, each of us pay RM22 for our share. Well, for RM22 to have this kind of food, I found that it's really really not worth it..But I guess it should be all the same for other restaurant too as when it's CNY time, the price for food will usually be slighter higher...

***picture courtesy of Karen, thanks***

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin