Monday, February 23, 2009

Inakatei

Well, inital plan is to go Sushi 2219, but when we reach there, we were told that it was sold out. What? It's only 7++ pm. It can be understandable actually as it's their off day the next day. So I guess they just doesn't want to keep the food.

As we are still craving for sushi and doesn't wanted to anywhere far, I suggest we just settled down at Sushi King..so there we go to Lesuire Mall..you wouldn't believe it when I say its full as well and when we put our name into the waiting list, we are number 9th...OMG!!! I thought the economy was bad...I thought I heard that everyone is cutting down on their expenses esp on food/entertainment?

Opss, maybe I was wrong..haha. Frankly speaking, I'm not that kind of person which will wait that long.. So here we go again, the 3rd time we changed our dinner location...This time is at a Japanese Restaurant "Inakatei" at Lesuire Mall too..

This is actually my first time here...This place have around here for quite a long time but each I passes by this restaurant and take a look at the price of their menu, I'll forget it...It's no difference this time...But since we are all already sitting down, we have no choice but to order...hope it's worth the money I pay...

Outside the restaurant, there is alot of miniature of Japanese food being displayed...

Looks so real, huh...nice to see but too bad..it's meant to be consumed, hahaha...

Their menu...

Green Tea @ RM1.50 each and it's fyi refillable...

Nigiri Sushi Set @ RM30...for this price you can get about 10 pieces of sushi...there have Salmon, Tuna, Ebi, Tamago, Unagi, Ebikko and Egg Mayo...and also one miso soup which is included...

Ramen and Gyoza Set RM20, you can get some pickled vege, 4 pieces of Gyoza which is quite nice...the meat was tender and not too hard..which was seasoned just to the right taste...As for the ramen, it was actually quite a big bowl wherby inside there are half boiled egg, seaweed and lots of chicken chunks...and the 2 pieces of watermelon...

And as for me, I have ordered Futomaki and Soba Set @ RM22...Instead of pickled vege, I have some tofu with carrots and potato, 4 pieces of sushi which so small, I though Futomaki are supposed to be giant sushi whereby you can't even stuff in your mouth with one bite? As for the soba..there was one prawn, crab stick and some fish cakes in it...

That's all of my experience at Inakatei Japanese Restaurant...I guess I should tried their bento set instead of this noodle set as I found that I'm having more like Chinese food instead of Japanese food..haha...but averange for one bento is about RM40++ (which I think not worth)
Total bill included tax is RM82.50

If you are interested to try too, here goes the address...

Inakatei Japanese Restaurant
L2-24B, 2nd Floor,
Cheras Lesuire Mall,
Tel: 03-9132 6924

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin