Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kedai Makanan Yut Kee

Decided to blog about Yut Kee, the place whereby I usually have my breakfast before go to work..Another reason is also this is quite a special place to hunt for food in the morning. Want to know why? Just continue reading and you'll know. This place where usually full as always thus to take picture I've been really sacrified this few days. Why? Of course to wake up earlier...Have reached there even they sky haven't turn bright...

Too early, I guess...
Kelvin say why don't we just go in from the back door? Huh, can or not?Later they take the broom and chase us out...haha

And because of this, I'm able to take picture...Once the shop opened the door, all those people started to streaming in...withing minutes the shop were full...that you might end up sharing the table with someone else...

They don't have a specified menu, but if you want to know what the food they served here, just refer to this big board..

Lets move on to the food...
Coffee to start the day, be it hot or cold...

Toasted bread whereby you can have it steam as well...served with butter and homemade kaya which they sells separately too...

Half boiled kampung egg...What we usually have for morning breakfast...

What I mean so special just now is, beside the bread and egg...where else you can actually have fried noodles, steak and even dessert in the early morning?

Beef Noodle, you can opt dry or soup or serve with rice too...Slighty different with the one from Peel Road and Seremban, as they have their own style but I still likes it...This bowl is really big and I have choose for Lai Fun, there were generous serving of beef meat and radish as well which is really tender...really nice...

Pork Chop...hahaha, you know what I mean now? Have tried before for their Chicken Chop, Fish Chop and also Beef Steak... this time decide to try for Pork Chop which is just as nice...FYI, this is actually Hainanese style whereby the potatoes is cut into wedges and the brownish sauce is served with mixed vege and tomatoes...It's kinda reminds me of my grandfather Hainanese's Chicken chop...really misses it alot..

Fried Hailam Mee...

The famous roti babi which is sort of like big french toast which has filling...inside it's shredded pork, chinese sausages, sliced onions and lotsa lotsa crab meat....You gotta really try this when you go Yut Kee...

And still not enough, you can have this for dessert as well...hahaha
Butter cake o Kaya roll...

Isn't it a great breakfast experience at Yut Kee here?
Yut Kee
35, Jln Dang Wangi
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 2298 8108
Closed on Mondays.

other reviews on Yut Kee

Before I left, spotted something eye-catching which is their add on "Roast Pork Special"...not yet eat but already gulping down on my saliva...hope I'll have a chance to try this soon...it's really look so tempting...

4 comments:

Syiok Sendiri said...

yup nice place, brought my Japanese guest there once. They love it.

Carysse said...

wow mandy, all these for breakfast? so later no lunch lo... haha... =)

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Carysse...this is the compilation of my one week breakfast there...I could not imagine if I really ordered all this at once...my husband will sure faintz...haha

Carysse said...

hahahha... scare me la. I thought u all had all this for breakfast... haha. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin