Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pedas Hot Spring & Port Dickson

Mandy just wanna wish everyone here Happy Valentine Day...Took this picture at NZX yesterday which I found really cute and sweet..

So what I'm suppose to do on this special day? Well I'm back to my hometown in Seremban to spend some good time with my family...Don't really know what to do, sis plan to go to Hot Spring in Pedas. Dad and mom have actually been here for more than 1 time but as for me, this is my first time here...so this is something kinda new and fresh for me...

Here they had Wetworld and Natural Hot spring, I heard that the hot spring can actually cure some skin disease too...which actually it's good for those people with skin problem...Well, at just RM10 per person, why not for a try?

The wetworld...suitable for the kids

It's really so relaxing soaking in the water, under the sunny sun...

Too bad, I can't take the picture of the Hot Spring, as I afraid that I might drop my camera into it, those know me must that how a clumsy person I am,hehe...

But hey, after getting myself soaked into the Hot Spring, I really feel kinda relax and release my self out...It's kinda hot but I din't ask you to jump straight into the water, right? take it slowly...I think it's even better than the sauna and steam...

Relaxing myselves @ Hot Spring under the shelter of Banana and Coconut tree... hehehe

Later on, after we finishing with the Hot Spring and don't feel like going home first, we decided to explore the small town along there, from there we had went to Tampin, Rembau, Siliau and more, which I can't really remember all the name...

And when it's almost dinner time, Dad has suggested to have it at Port Dickson and here we go again...Dad says he misses one of the Malay food stall here...

The small boats parking along the sea shore in the late evening...

Watching the sunset...

The sky going to turn dark very soon...

Arghh!!!Too bad, really too bad, the stall is off today...What? Heard from the guys from the stall next door, they have some family matters to do today, thus it's off day for them...

Anyway, we still need to eat, right?since we are here...we decided to just settle down and order some foods again for sharing...

Otak-otak...taste not bad, but the fish paste is sticking to the leave...it aint coming out, which ends up that we need to dig it out...

Nasi ayam...

Nasi goreng kampung, really nice...I guess it's because there are really lots of anchovies inside...

Tom Yum soup, did you see how many chilies is it inside the soup?

Satay, 10 chicken, 10 mutton and 10 beef...

Bye bye PD..that's how the town of PD looks at night...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin