Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sushi 2219

The place which I ever go for sushi...which I brave to admit that I've been such a loyal customer to them since 5 years back...Another reason is also they had never dissapoints me yet...fresh ingredient, good food quality, good services is some of the reasons that keeps me coming back...

Some snapshots from their menu...This is the same one that they have been using since the first time I come, which is 5 years back...but of course, the price have been slightly increased then...


Just to let you know that all the sushi here are hand made thus even you are the only customer there...you still need to wait for a while as there is only 2 people working there which is the husband and wife... (warning: this is not the place for those without patience)

Let's drink some green tea while waiting for the food...

Pickled papaya...to stimulate your tastebud...

Salmon sashimi...thickly sliced...

Baby octopus...

Our first platter of assorted sushi: California Handroll, Unagi, Inari, Tamago, Ebikko, Kani Mayo, Kani Kama, Chuka Kurage...all my favourite...Did you notice the super generous filling they give, it's almost splitting out from the sushi...another reason to love them even more...

Soft Shell Crab Maki, Ebi Tenpura Maki and Kani Maki...The soft shell crab and ebi was still hot when I bite it...This shows how efficient are they...straight to the plate once it's cooked...and after that straight to my mouth...hahaha

Soba...A must to be ordered everytime I come... you can also choose for Udon but I prefer for Soba...this is really nice, it's kinda looks like a simple bowl of noodle soaked in the pipping hot clear soup served with seaweed and spring onion...you can also sprinkle in some chili powder if you prefer it to be spicy...

Ebi Tenpura, served together with the Soba....

Really satisfied with the meal...Something more to tell bout this place...There is only 6 table there, so place were really limited...If you want to go, make sure early. As I mentioned earlier, even I'm first there I still need to wait at least half hour.(Can you imagine when you are sitting on the 6th table and the other 5 have not even started to eat?Don't worry, Lady boss will sure gonna tell you that you need to wait at least 1++ hour or worse, no more rice)..and it's strictly not for those who can't wait, or too hungry...

Previously they started from 11.30am and I don't really know that since when it has changed from 1.30pm til 9.00pm, sometimes you can even expect them to sold out at 7++ pm especially on Sunday as Monday is their off day...

Address and contact:

Map:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin