Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bayernhaus, Capsquare

It's been really a long tired weeks lately with so many reports coming to deadline that need to be done...And finally, this is the the week where most of us can really relax a lil bit...as most of us has settled down on the reports...thus has ask my coll along to go Capsquare for lunch...Ok, as expected most of them agreed, because this is the correct timing...haha

Still remember June told me about this German restaurant at Capsquare which she highly recommend to me...Bayernhaus (I don't know how to pronounce this...)



German beers...which I guess not really suitable for lunch...

With such a nice scene, let's leave some good memory with some pictures...cheers everyone, it's Friday today...

The menu...Well, I'm not sure how German looks like or tastes like...but if I'm not mistaken, its actually famous for the Pork Knuckle, rite? Really wished to try it...

You can opt for the A-la-carte...

Or the set...which we usually does

Err...so tempted to go for the Best Lunch for two which has the Roasted Knuckle...too bad, nobody interested...perhaps shall come here again next time with Kelvin...

Ice Lemon Tea....very very unsweet, suitable for diabetes..

Soup for the day which was reallllyy nice!!! There's some beans in the soup which is so soft...

Let's move on the food...This is Grill honey mustard pork steak with roasted peach, BBQ hickory gravy and mash potato...Ok, so this is how German steak looks like....looks nice, taste even better...as what my coll says earlier...it's the nicest pork she ever had...which I totally agreed with her now

Neuberger hot dog with sauerkraut, mustard, sauteed mushroom, bacon rasher, fries and mayo...Regretted...totally regretted...the bread was quite hard...but the filling were not bad, as I'm a mushroom and bacon lover...so no complain...there should really use another type of bread...

While this is some of the picture June took the last time she were here.... which makes me understand why she recommend to me earlier on...Regretted, I should followed her as well ...She told me the quality has dropped a little compared to the first time she were here...



The bill for your reference if you would like to try this out....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin