Monday, March 9, 2009

Face to Face

Face to Face Noodles House...which has actually been around for quite some time in Cheras...which I will also pass by each time I'm on the way the Cheras Leisure Mall. I'm sure those Cheras folk are familiar with this shop too...


Well, the reason why I'm here today is because I'm attraced to their big banner which says that they are having this Annivesary promo, RM6.00 for one noodle and one drink...sound attractive to you too?

Okie...It's all bout the paper and magazine cutout which has done interview on this restaurant...

Their special chili and other condiments to go with your noodle...add more ommphh to the noodle...

Drinks, Green Tea and Jasmine Tea which included in the Annivesary set...and in the middle is the Ribena Longan (reminds me of Williams)...

Right: House specialty Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (Dry) which is quite different from elsewhere, served together with the usual anchovies and minced meat, it also come together with a fried egg in the middle...worth to try

Left: Creations Minced Pork Pan Mee... I like this a lot, the sauce were so nice...tastes like thick oyster sauce add with black bean sauce...served together with 2 meat balls, vege and some crunch suff...thumbs up for this...

For dessert, ABC Special...

You only need to pay RM17.90 to enjoy all these which is I consider very affordable...and furthermore it's not charging any Service Charge and Goverment Tax...


Visit them at these outlets...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin