Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally get my iPhone...

Finally, it's time for me to collect my iPhone today...If calculated, it's been 5 years since I last changed my handphone...so I really don't know myself that how long I will need to use this iphone before I change for another new one...Haha...

Initially I have registered for the 8GB black but somehow when I go to collect with Kelvin, it turned out to be a 16GB. Well, after he calculate it to me it's seems if I go for the 2 years plan instead of year then I only need to pay more RM100++ to get the 16GB one...Ehemm, can't imagine guys too will be that calculative...

Frankly speaking, the iphone seems like so complicated to use, the girl there even told me that she have went to tutorial class for 3-4 times, yet there's still more to be learned...

Am I supposed to feel regret now? I'm really so lazy to go for the tutorial class...Pay so much yet still need to put somemore effort to use it...even the charger is using USB port which means I need to charged it with my PC

mandy really feeling a lil regretted now...or should i go for HTC instead?

1 comment:

JC @ Jessey said...

This is what iPhone or iPod did when you charge the battery, Apple always use USB to charge instead of others.. So you need to used to it lor.. Will it be complicated? I saw my colleagues very happy to owned their iPhone ler.. Borrow me play for it lah.. And I wil borrow u my HTC.. haha..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin