Thursday, March 12, 2009

iPhone

Did you read the paper today?Frankly speaking, nowadays I find myself totally lost contact with the outside world...Luckily hubby told me today that iPhone is now finally in Malaysia...

Woww...really excited to hear bout this...without wasting my time, I have quickly booked one for myself...(due to budget, I have to choose the cheapest one which is 8GB for RM1900 and RM100 mothly plan) and I'm now waiting for the confirmation (hmm...waiting, waiting and waiting)

If this is what you are waiting too..hurry up, make your booking too at http://www.maxis.com.my/iPhone

2 comments:

Syiok Sendiri said...

Once you get you iPhone, get a set of NexxOne casings to protect them. I designed them.

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Okies, NexxOne casing, hmmm..how much will it cost?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin