Monday, March 16, 2009

THE MAGNIFICENT fish & chips bar

Since we are planning to go Skybar later that night...the thought to have dinner is just to have it somewhere nearby that area as well...suprisingly Jessey and me have the same thought which is @ Changkat Bukit Bintang

Along Changkat Bukit Bintang, you are really spoilt for choices on which one to go...All of them seems to be so interesting and tempting to me, futhermore this is my first time here..After much thought, the final choice go to "The Magnificent Fish & Chips Bar".

I believe I can't go wrong since they are quite some good review by some of the famous food blogger about them...And since this is Saturday night, you can expect to see that this place is fully occupied...Luckily we are here a lil earlier as once we are sitted down on the table for 9 , there is another bunch coming in but too bad..there's no more place to them...How lucky we are...

Their bar filled with kinda lots of choices of liquiors/beer/beveranges...If we are not going to Sky Bar, I think we might end up ordering some alcoholic drinks...

Something different about this restaurant is they don’t have a food menu...So if you wanna check on what to eat, just take a look at the several blackboards placed on the walls...

While this is the menu for drinks....with two cute lil fish on it...haha

Some of the drinks we ordered...

Top Left: Green Guava juice
Top Right: Fruit Punch accompanied by a cherry
Bottom Left: Orange Juice
Bottom Right: Apple Juice

So many sauces for you to choose to go for your food...some of this which we don't usually see is the LINGHAM Chili Sauce and the SARSONS vinegar...gotta try it

As what the name is "The Magnificent Fish & Chips Bar", as you can already expect, most of us have go for the Fish & Chips...They actually have a variety of choices of fish for you to choose...Butterfish, Barramundi, Parrot Fish are some of it, which also what we actually have ordered...

The traditional battered Fish & Chips served with thickly cut potato chips and also tartar sauce...Well, its kinda funny that I saw one of my friend eating almost every bite of the fish with different sauces...And from some other blog review, its says that eating the fries together with the vinegar were quite nice...which I guess you can give it a try...

Some of the other foods which we had...

Top Left: I'm not sure who ordred this but I think it's a Cod Fish...
Top Right: Grilled Prawns with Lemon Butter Sauce...Ehemm...some tips and advice to share, actually I expect the prawns to come w/o the shell. Frankly speaking I really had a hard time eating it. And as I didn't have my lunch that day, you can expect that this can't really feed me full. Luckily for Yen Fen fries...So, if you are coming here with your Girlfriend, Future Girlfriend, The girl you like or Wife to be, pls don't go for this...unless you don't mind getting embarassed like me which ended up putting aside the fork and knife, and eat it with my hand...(I should go for the fish and chips)
Bottom Left: Grilled Butterfish with Salad
Bottom Right: Barramundi Fish & Chips

The Magnificent Fish & Chips Bar
28, Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

Wah.. You post it so fast lah wei.. Btw, where is your photos then? I'm still waiting ya.. =P

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

Hey..gal, check your inbox..sent already lu..When you wanna post it to your blog?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin