Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sesame Street

Not decided to blog on food today..Instead just wanna share with you all bout this Super cute Sesame Street Paper Range from Watson...This is really cool, once I saw it, already make my mind to buy it when I get my salary(haha, I know it's not really that expensive)...

Altogether for RM22.60 you can get 3 box of tissues, 20 packs pocket tissue, 300 pcs cotton bud and 100s facial pad...which can last me for 2 months, I guess...

Since this is all bout tissue, thus decided to display my collection of tissue, Haha...Frankly speaking, I didn't not know that I have such a collection...Some of this are from Thailand which I bought last year...it's too pretty to be used...

Cute neh...

Pooh....

Pooh again...

Even the one I'm using now is also Pooh...Aikkss, suddenly feel myself like I'm doing free advertisement for Kleenex....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin