Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dim sum

It's been quite a while that I didn't go out to search for makan place, perhaps it's because Kelvin's new job commitment...maybe i'ts also because that I've been too tired lately...Work, work, work...Have you ever did such a work that you will go to office 2 hour before the operating hour start but still end up going back home at 9 or 10pm? Gotta tell, that this is real, no joke man!! Hmm, I'm I too slow? or...But sometimes I just could not take it, more and more things coming in...

**********************End story************************
Just want to throw out all my feeling from deep inside...ok, I should feel relieved now(hopefully)

Hmm, going to blog bout dim sum since I have not add any blog entry about this...Haha, mandy is really all about food, huh....

As usual, dim sum has always been a favourite food of mine, I remember during the olden days, we usually had it for breakfast...And now time has changed, you can have it anytime, beside breakfast, you even can have it during lunch, dinner or even supper...

Dim sum (literally meaning "touch the heart") as in not a main meal, only a snack , and therefore is only meant to touch the heart). Health officials have recently criticized the high amount of saturated fat and sodium in some dim sum dishes, warning that steamed dim sum should not automatically be assumed to be healthy...

Well, I'm wondering what's more there is left healthy to be consume? This unhealthy, that unhealthy...but the fact it, we have been eating this our entire life...huh, maybe we should really turn to eating grass, just like the cow...but do you think the cow is healthy enough?

Dim sum can be cooked by steaming and frying, among other methods. The serving sizes are usually small and normally served as two, three or four pieces in one dish. And because of this, we can try a wide variety of food...(especially for greedy people, like me...)

Well, here are some of the standard fare of dim sum which you can find in most of the dim sum place...

Har Gau, Siu Mai, Char Siu Baau, Cheong Fun, Yu Mai, Wu Kok, Egg Tart, Loh Mai Gai is just the few dim sum name I know...

And here's the place I usually go for whenever I'm looking for dim sum at night. Reason is nearby my house, not too expensive and since it's just to near to my house, can straight go home and sleep after eating, haha...This place were usually packed with either dine-in or take away...eventhough it's only start to operate from 8pm til 11 or 12pm, most of it can be sold out...which mean business were really good and also there's alot of people will choose dim sum for their dinner/supper...

Well, I don't know the address of this place...If you are interested to give it a try, come and look for me, will be very please to bring you here....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin