Saturday, April 11, 2009

ec Foodie Restaurant

ec Foodie Restaurant which is another new eating place for Cheras folks to choose and also another place which I would like to try out myself...

If you would know Chinese, you'll already can tell from the Restaurant signboard that this place farely served Chinese cuisine for example dim sum, as you already can see it from the picture of the bao...

I guess this place is still kinda new as there is no food menu yet...as for ordering we'll need to fill in the Order Form which is already placed on the table...

You can feel yourself comfortable enjoying the food here as everything is still very new...new renovated place, new table, chair, lights, fans and also all the dining ware seems to be shines...

For drink, I have choose for the Yam Bubble Milk Tea, RM4.80
Well, I guess there's nothing to comment on this as I think the taste for Bubble Milk Tea is almost the same everywhere, just that this is not really to sweet which is just nice for me...

For food, Kelvin has go for the Pork Chop La Mian, RM9.80
The La Mian were just ordinary served in plain soup...
But the Pork Chop were yummylicious, it's cooked so perfectly as the meat were not too hard as the normal pork chop you eat, it's like eating Chicken Chop instead....

While for me, I have go for the Seafood Fried Rice, RM12.80
I already can smell the fragrant of the fried rice while is on the way coming to serve me..
Served with big prawns, squid, fish and also one scallop which already walloped by the greedy people before I can even notice it...I found the seafood were quite fresh which make the rice kinda delicious and it's also mentioned that all the egg used are from omega egg..Well, I don't know whether it makes any difference to it...but the greedy people that walloped scallop told me the scallop smells bad...

Well, there's no address printed on the receipt so I can post the address here. But to find this place is not difficult at all. It's just opposite from Speedy in Leisure Mall and this shop is just located next to Maxis.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin