Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kushi Q

Was MSNing with Jessey yesterday'nite...And we can really chat non-stop. Hmm, this really make me think that it's been really a long time that me and Jessey had not sit down together and talk like what we preiovusly did in HP...

Of out sudden, she ajak me for lunch which I totally agree but when think further down, that we'll have more time to chat if we met for dinner instead has automatically change the plan to dinner...Hahaha, I don't care, I will tell my boss that I'm leaving the office at 5 sharp today...

It's such a headache to think bout where to go for dinner. It's not that we ran out of idea but it's that there's really too much place we wanna go and try...

At last both of us agreed to explore for food @ Tropicana City Mall since both of us have never been there before..

And the choosen one is Kushi Q...which for me, I felt it's more like a mini Japanese stall selling grilled meat and seafood...




Green tea as usual, which is refillable...

After much long thinking, both of us has choose to settled down on Set D respectively... I keep wondering is it we have come here on the wrong timing? This don't have, that don't have...No crispy fish, No Lady Finger...lazy to ask so much dy...Just give me what you have, ok?

All these set will be accompanied by either a bowl of rice or salad...Since it's dinner time, both of us have choose for the rice...

This is mine with Chicken Breast with Mentaki sauce, Scallop (Teriyaki flavor), Baby Octopus with Sesame and Beef with pineapple...

Jessey has choose for the non-beef one which has Chicken Thigh with Leek, Chicken Thigh with Capsicum, Scallop (Teriyaki flavor) and Baby Octopus...

Overall, both of us agreed that the grills were not bad and very flavorful. I guess it's the sauce thing and also all bout the marination which was done well...

Haha, frankly speaking we are feeling not really enough and has decided to add on some more food to try...

Grilled black mushroom which were quite salty...which I think will get better if eatean together with the rice...

Grilled chicken wing...

Grilled Mackerel Fish...

If you would like to have some dessert after finishing your meal, you can try for their Ice Cream which is from Japan...which we didn't...

But I find myself kinda naughty cause I don't want it but still want to continue to take picture of the Ice Cream...

If they have this, I'll surely go for it...Too bad, as you expected, this is sold out...


Total bill for all this is RM33.30(nice number leh..) w/o Goverment Tax and Service Charge...

The name card for your reference

1 comment:

JC @ Jessey said...

Haiyah.. I really miss those old good day when both of us still in SRA yea.. Keep in touch Mandy, hope to see you soon! =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin