Saturday, April 11, 2009

Many faces of my iPhone

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks that I have get my iPhone, and in this 2 weeks I've really download lotsa applications from the App Store (well, of course the free one neh)...I've actually haven't go to their tutorial class even there's already tons of sms invitation to me...hhmmm, should I go?

You know it's really boring to work in a place without internet access? Thank god that I have my iPhone now...

Beside the main page, I have actually downloaded another 4 pages which equal to 64 application. Now I feel like not regretted for choosing the 16GB one, Hahaha....

At certain time, I can just check my mailbox, stay connected with my friends...

Checking out the weather at my neighbourhood or try to figure out on how to go the certain places which I'm not very familiar...

And of course, the most important is to play GAMES...what's more effective to de-stress yourself after all the hard work at office...

Some of the games I played...

So? Feel like getting one too?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin