Friday, April 24, 2009

O'Briens Sandwhich Bar

Today will marked as a history of my lifetime whereby I'm having the most expensive breakfast ever...Hahaha..This is my first time trying the O'Briens Sandwhich...Ermm, healthy and guilt-free sandwhich??Should I describe it as this? Or...Expensive healthy and guilt-free sandwhich instead??

Yea..we know how important is it to eat breakfast...So another breakfast session today with my coll..The outlet which we are going is at OCBC Bank which is next to Masjid Jamek LRT..It's Friday anyway today...Relaxed, But how can I relaxed when you are having more than 100 over requests in the queue waiting for you to WIP it..Furthermore, it's Friday today..the Friday which I'm going to move down to 7th Floor..Talking about moving...Haizz..

This is my 1st time use my iPhone to take picture for my blog...So how ya think bout the quality?



Irish Breakfast Tea come together with Breakfast set..

My Cappucino (R) RM7.50...I expected it to be art kind coffee, which a flower or leave shapped as what in the picture...Cheh, tipu one...Anyone know where you can the art kind coffee in KL here? Or whatever it calls...

Milk milk...RM4.00 for a stronger teeth and bone, Hahaha! I guess this is the cheapest drink you can find from the menu...

Big Breakfast RM14.00 with a slice of toast, chicken sausage, egg mayo, tomato, butter and jam..It's ain't really big anyway...

This is also Big Brekafast set but instead if Chicken sausage, the served it with Chicken Crisp, very crunchy Chicken crisp...

My Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese on Wholemeal RM13.50 with mixed leaves, red onions, cucumber and a squeeze of lemon...

You know what? I feels like I'm eating like a super rich today..Total bill for me alone RM22

O'Briens Outlet in KL in PJ
Great Eastern Mall
Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03-4253 4181

The Curve
Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7727 2181

One Utama
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7726 8977

Menara OCBC
Jalan Tun Perak
Tel: 03-2698 2281

The Weld
Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2166 1181

Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2166 9288

SohoKL
Solaris Mont' Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6203 6935

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin