Monday, April 13, 2009

Starbucks Breakfast

The four of us has purposely early to office today. The reason is because of the long awaited breakfast which we have planned weeks before which is at Starbucks...

Starbucks is currently having this breakfast promo at RM6.50 which actually caught me and Adrena attention to try it...

Once I stepped into it, I already saw this cute packaging of coffee which is colorfully designed. The moment I saw it, were already so tempted to buy it. But the inner voice that keep telling me that I'll surely get nagging from somebody has totally stopped my thinking to buy it...Pheww...

This promo allows us to select a breakfast sandwich with the choice of Sunny Egg Sandwich, Minced Chicken Omelette Sandwich or Sausage Omelette Sandwich to pair with a cup of tall coffee of the week. Beside that, you can also also choose other food items costing RM4.80 and below instead of the breakfast sandwich...

2 black and 2 latte...

This is my latte...

With chocolate powder...

I have choose for the Sausage Omelette Sandwich.

While Joveen one is the Minced Chicken Omelette Sandwich which my itchy hand would really like to open it up and see...but didn't, haha....

Adrena didn't choose for the breakfast sandwich, but choose for the Cinnamon Roll instead...

Kwan's Chicken and Onion Roll but without a single pieces of chicken in it...Hahaha!!

Overall, it's really an enjoyable breakfast session whereby we talk about anything and everything...

2 comments:

JC @ Jessey said...

This is what I wanna try out too Mandy! And you are sooo fast... Haha..

Carysse said...

wow Mandy... u're so hang fuk! I also wan ....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin