Friday, May 8, 2009

Baba Low's @ capsquare

It's lunch time again and don't really know what to eat, Karen and June has lured me to capsquare to try this newly opened Nyonya food "Baba Low's". I have still lots of request to do leh...Karen, June you are so bad..because I finally give in...

I guess we were simply attacted by this at the first place...

@Simple @ Delicious @Authentic

Baba Low's RM12 Lunch buffet...do you think you can eat till you drop with just only this Assam Pedas Fish, Nyonya Chicken, Vege and rice? How much you can eat? Furthermore, after you see how much dishes is left at the buffet table, I'm sure you'll just forget about it...

The photos of the menu showing Pai Tee, Nasi Lemak, Nonya Laksa and Cendol looks so appealing...

But not when the real thing come..Nasi Lemak panas tak panas anymore...I guess all the food here is cold...Even the cendol were not really good..the greenie thing were as it just take out from the freezer, I saw my coll keep spliting it out because it was tooo hard...

Overall, not really an enjoyable dining experience at Baba Low's here...
Here's some of the food which I think which the looks is acceptable to show you all, but taste were just so so...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin