Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doraemon from McD

No food today...Just wanna show off my latest collection of Doraemon from McD...bought it last week when my neighbour coll Kevin told me McD got new toys which Doraemon...I was like OK, Doraemon only what...But when he started says it's actually not bad, looks quite good..my hearts already asking me to buy it...

I'm already a mother of two but I don't know why I still like all this kind of stuff, just can't help it la...Hehehe... And this 4 thing still end up at Jojo and Joey hand...I really don't know how long my Doraemons can survive..Only thing I can say is, good luck and take care yea...

Till then it's Friday tommorow and after that I shall fly to Kuching this Sunday...Never been there and this is my first time, feeling pretty excited (and I still haven't pack my luggage yet)Just wish me happy holiday and hope that I can unwind myself there...And also hope to find for more good food to share...

2 comments:

Siew[L]Ci said...

Happy Holiday To You....Had a Wonderful Trip Aborad...

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

thanks friend, i've never expect to get this wishes from you...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin