Friday, May 22, 2009

Shogun @ One U

Shogun and Saisaki - which I'm sure everyone of us have been there before and where I used to go a lot last time...Those were the time where Jogoya or even Tenji not exist yet...Shogun and Saisaki were considered a very well known Japanese buffet chain at that time...

I don't know why...is it because of Tenji and Jogoya? I feel that the quality has dropped during my visit this time with my ex-coll...Food were not that nice anymore, even the choices were not as much. I still remembered I used to enjoyed every bit of the food here...not anymore, even my friend feel the same...

Or is it due to the cheapo promo? 30% off for lunch and 50% of for dinner which is only valid from Mon to Thur...and I'm here on Thurs, hahaha...We thought that were not much people since the econmony were bad...Surprisingly, the place were fully packed...

Starter, century egg and pickled ginger...

Baby octopus...

Healthy food...Edame beans..

Raw stuff for starters...

Can't get enough of salmon...more salmon..

Oyster...

Assorted sushi...when you see that orangy colour, you already know how much I loved Salmon!!Oiishii!!

Some steamed and oriental food...

Grilled and Fried stuff, tempura, escargot, soft shell crab...

Could not take it anymore...continue with the dessert...colorful ice cream...

Assorted mini cakes and mochi...

Fruits and Konyaku jelly...

Overall we don't really enjoyed the meal but there's something more important than that. I still remember one of my friend saying...It doesn't matter if the food is delicious, or how expensive is the food...The matter most is the companion that goes with the food...We laugh and laugh till our tears come out...Sai lei lehh...Thank you friend!!! Really glad to have you all as my friend..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin