Friday, May 1, 2009

Starbucks again...on Labour day

Who say that you don't need to work on Labour Day? Thinking back those days in my previous co whereby we are supposed to work on public holiday. But lucky me, I have never come back for even one day, Haha...

The day which I thought were not as busy as usual turned out to be wrong, very wrong...It's still the same workload as usual... I forget it's month end...

Didn't went out for lunch that day...which makes my stomach grumbles when it's evening time.. Thus seek out for a cuppa of drink @ capsquare. Well, not much choice on public holiday...Starbucks were the best choice...not even a single fly were there that day...Even the gal at Starbuck give a weird look...

Don't really know what to eat, I've actually staring at the display for quite a long time before the gal start to be chatty introducing to me of whatever they have...and I ends up with this Black Pepper Spepherd Pie...The top of it were actually baked mashed potato which is vey yummy, the creamy black pepper chicken dice were also quite nice..guess the only thing I don't like is the thick skin...

IcedShakenZTea which were recommended by one of them...taste just like the usual lemonade...which I don't think it's matching at all with my pie...

My coll has choose this Blueberry muffin...she commented it taste nice but she didn't finish it...

Something new Dark Cherry Mocha Frapuccino which I actually wanted to try but did not...Lucky I didn't, she says it's not really that nice...

Brought back this Chocolate Chip Cashewnut cookie to munch later in the office...

Oh yea...before I forget, you can actually get 10% discount if you have Jusco Card or HSBC card. But I don't when is this offer valid till...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin