Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dat fat cute ugly thingz...

This two weeks is going to be the nightmare of my live, today is already the 3rd day in the row I left office after 9pm...very very de tired...I guess this will be ongoing till next week untill the semi annual is done...

Beside that, I was supposed to go to bisou for lunch this week, but you what? While I was browsing the website to see what's their latest offer...I get this...

They are moving to Bangsar!! What!! And their last day were last week, If I ever checked it out earlier, I would already been threre...Arghhh!! so disapointing as I've really longed to go there...and now I could only wait till July...This really make my days worse...

Beside that, just wanna share with you this fat cute ugly thingz... which I bought last week...really like it...If mom were to saw this, I will already expect her to say how ugly were this thing..and I'm the only person in the world who would appreciate it...who cares!!

But at least there are some other better things which I'm looking foward to this weekend...as I'm going to meet up with Yen this Sunday nite!! It's been ages I din't see her... Really can't imagine how have she changes, but thru the phone conversation we have lately, she's still the same sweet gal I know...

That's all for today...finish blubbing ady...wanna go to sleep...ZZZZzzzzzZzZ~~~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin