Monday, June 1, 2009

Dynasty Dragon @ Times Square

Does this look familiar to you?Absolutely rite, that's the place I went for wedding dinner few weeks back...Was there last Friday upon the invitation of Kelvin's friend again...But this time it's not wedding dinner anymore, just one table of us...

The same menu we have for the wedding that day...

I think I'm getting more clever nowadays esp when I'm dining with those people that will not take pic of their food...what I mean here is when I'm not together with Jessey, Carysse, I need to take the picture very fast or sometimes only for one shoot which most of the the pics turn out rather dissapointing...They just don't understand...

You know what I did this time? I guess you must laughing too when you know I'm doing here...I just take one or two pieces of the food and put it on my plate, nicely... and take the pic, so they can just eat their food and I can take my picture, whatever I like...so for this post, pls be expected to see just one or small pieces of food yea...Hahaha

From the four season platter, fried stuff with salted egg yolk in the center and the other one with mayo...

Seasoned jellyfish...I prefer the seasoned scallop wings...

Braised Shark Fin with Crab Meat...with vinegar and pickled green chili...

Roasted suckling pig... crispy ultra thin pig skin...

Butter Prawn...

Braised Fish Maw with Mushroom and Broccoli...

Fried rice with Anchovies...

For dessert...


The food we have this time were alot tastier than we have on the wedding that day...As usual, the taste will be slighty different when you need to cook in a larger quantity, and that's the time the quality drop...But how many people are they that willing to pay few hundreds for a one time dinner like this? Perhaps there are but definetely Not me...

Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant (beside GSC)
03-113& 03-114, 3rd Floor
Berjaya Times Square
No. 1, Jalan Imbi
55100 K.L

tel: 03-2145 1628 / 03-2145 9628

3 comments:

Carysse said...

haha Mandy, I must follow ur steps to take pics la. Previously I was so pai seh to take when everyone wants to enjoy the food. Haha.
How much is the total? The sharks fin looks good la.. can only order sharks fin ar? haha..

Mandy --blurQueen-- said...

ya, ya...esp when everyone seems so hungry and can't wait to eat..i can just take one shoot of the food as quickly or else it will be out of shape...no chance for 2nd shoot...

i duno how much is the bill la since i'm not the boss..but they are having some sort of promo, maybe you can try

JoinMe said...

Hi Mandy --blurQueen--,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin