Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gen Japanese Buffet @ The Legend

Well, it's Friday again, another happy Friday cause I'm going for outing with my colleagues, it's been really a long time since the last one. And the place that we going to go is GEN Japanese Buffet which is at The Legend Hotel, highly recommended by Joveen. Sharp at 6pm, you can already see us starting to shut down our PC, which rarely happens in our department, hahaha...Hey, it's not always about work, rite? Sometimes you need to relax yourself too...

Gen Japanese buffet is located at 10th floor at The Legend. You'll know that you are already there when you see this "sumo guy" welcoming you. Well, what you waiting for? Let's go attack the food...


I can see the prawns waving at me "Come, come, faster eat me!!"

Assorted sushi...looks so so only, rite?



Miso soup, I actually quite like miso soup especially when I can put in as much tofu, seaweed and also spring onion into it...chew, chew...just feel a lil weird when drinking it in the bowl which more suitable for mushroom soup. I suggest them to have some more japanese-like bowl for this...

My starter plate which have the usual stuff, oyster, sashimi, scallop, and the not really fresh prawns...

Sushi...I found the rice of the sushi here a lil too sticky, it's either they put too much water to it...or, I don't know. You'll find yourself stuffed eating just 2 or 3 pieces of it...Say Nono to the sushi here...

Mix some of this and mix some of that and you get this...

Say YES to the Teppanyaki, this is nice...you choose what you want, give to them and they'll take care the rest. I can see the really put effort into cooking it, cooking it one by one...vege, mushroom, chicken, squid and salmon...

Time for dessert, here you are spoilt with lots of choices...mini cakes, ice cream, jelly, pudding...just name it, and you can get it...


Even "Lin Chi Kang". I like this too...as it's not overly sweet with snow fungus, grass jelly, sea coconut, longan, laici, feels so refreshing and another thing is I can...munch, munch. I have a fews bowls of this...

Pumpkin and tofu pudding...

If you planning to come here, make sure you remember to ask for the seat with KLCC view, or you are in a big group, you can choose for the tatami room...but too bad, we are over the limit...and with that we end up sitting outside and without any view...wahahah...but still we enjoys the nite, the nite which fulls of laughter, silly stuff and happy thoughts...great nite

The Legend Hotel
10th Floor, Putra Place
100 Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 03-40429888 Ext 1011
Fax: 03-40438602

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin