Sunday, June 14, 2009

Junkfood Queen~ (5)

The moment you saw this, what's on your mind? Would you think this is something which can be put into your mouth?It's doesn't looks like, rite? Saw this snacks a few times while at Jusco but most of it already cracked...but this time, there were a lots of it, which is still is a good condition, must be just reloaded it...

Rice cracker @ RM4.90 for a pack of 16 sticks, still considered affordable, i think???


Tastewise, which is only my personal opinion, I think it taste horrible...it taste like although it's already expired...yucky. The white color stuff is the peanut while the brownish one is the rice cracker...both tastes sooo weird...

I have taste so many rice cracker before and most of them taste almost the same, which makes me thinks how bad one rice cracker can be...and this is really the first time I have tasted one which is so different

I still preferred my Want Want seaweed rice cracker which tastes more normal... that have accompany me for so many years, yet still taste good...

Lesson: Sometimes, pretty thing aren't as tasty as what they looks like...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin