Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lunch @ The Pink Sage

It's was Hasrul's birthday today and it was such a coincidence that I were checking out on the Q drive that I found out about it...And Hasrul, you are lucky today as we just get our pay so we can treat you for a nice lunch...But frankly speaking, I really don't know where...luckily Ethan suggested to a new place "The Pink Sage". As mentioned by him, it's a nice, cosy cafe..No harming trying, right?

Found that the food they served here are sort of American + Italian, pasta, burger, risotto, tortillas, quesadillas...



Our drinks...

Our foods...

Mac & 4 Cheese which mean baked macaroni with 4 different type of cheese

Fish burger which come with Salad and Fries...

Salad with avacado cilantato dressing...

Cheeseburger which also means beef burger...

Sundried Tomota and Chicken Spaghetti...

This is what I've ordered...Wild mushroom risotto...looks yucky but tastewise were not bad actually...very cheesy and I've stoppped even before I can finish half of it...

June's Shrimp Putanesca spaghetti, the most delicious looking among all...I guess it were quite nice as I can see her finishing up the whole thing...


The Pink Sage
PantryGround FloorWisma RA
No. 12, Jalan Dang Wangi
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 - 2693 6000

Closed Mondays. Opens 8am to 7 pm.

other reviews:
epicurious girl
masak-masak

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin