Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mdm Chiam Curry Noodles House

Been here a few times, but today just simply want to take picture so I can blog blog a lil...As what the title of the shop name is "Curry Noodles" but surprisingly you will get to see what appearing on most of the table is NOT Curry Noodles but "Pan Mee"...Haha, I think they should change the shop name la...

Have tried their Curry Noodles which I personally think it's ain't really anything special, I have tasted those better one...So let's don't talk about Curry Noodles, I remember the last time I were here was around Chinese New Year time and that was also brought by Kelvin...Hmm, that time the food were still actually quite nice, The Pan Mee were quite similiar to Kin Kin Pan Mee, if you know what I mean...For me, I think both were quite like the same thus I rather come here since this is nearer to my place...

Something has changed during my visit this time...I saw something new hanging inside and outside the shop...This shop were featured on the Astro AEC program "Taste with Jason". Waahhh, so geng meh?

Was rather dissapoined this time, there were no more Porridge and Dumpling.OK, is that what you were like when you are famous?I also found that the Pan Mee were not that nice anymore...But you know what? Hubby say this shop were really really very very packed even during weekdays...Huh? Really meh?

So when I come back home today, connected to internet, straight go to http://blog.axian788.com/and found this... http://blog.axian788.com/?p=1157#more-1157

Really really a lots of bad comments wor...Really don't know how come it can end up on those Food Program Show. If you still interested to give a try, pls find yourself the address and the map thru the link above...




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin