Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nippy Noodle Restaurant

It's weekend again, after 2 continious Saturday, finally this week no need to go back since what need to be done is already done...So now I can go to find for good food...

Another food post about noodles again...Nippy Noodle which is located at Kuchai Lama Entrepreneurs Park seems to be quite a decent one...featured before on some magazine and also "Ho Chiak". Something special bout the noodles here is it's not machine made but prepared the traditional way using a large bamboo log...I hope you can imagine it, the person preparing the noodles by riding on the bamboo log to press the dough...the result is, more springy noodle...


Iced White Coffee...

Sliced Abalone Noodles...1,2,3,4 and 5 slices of abalone...

Mixed Pork Noodles, again 5 slices of Char Siew, 5 slices of Siew Yok and another 5 slices of Pork Sausages...makes me feel they are counting it...

Pan Fried Fish Paste and Prawn Dumpling...Hahaha, again 5 pieces

The noodles were indeed quite springy and chewy which is different from the so-called wan tan mee...I quite like it, I mean just the noodles are special. As for the ingredients that goes with the noodles tastes just normal. And I found the large portion is not really large, so for big eaters you might not be full with it...Hahaha, I think you understand what I mean, because we are BIG EATERS but we don't really bother to order for another bowl...We rather go somewhere else for other food

Stay tuned if you want to know where we go next...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin