Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kafe FRIENDZ

Finally our Makan gang it not all about makan anymore, as this time they had planned to have a weekly badminton session. Well, it's actually a good thing to sweat out, as most the time we'll just stay in the office. I did join them simply to hang out with them but I didn't go into the court. Ahhh, you know? I'm just not a good badminton player, they'll surely "kek sei" if they really play with me, hahaha...

Well, after the badminton session ended, what's more better to do if not to EAT!Surprisingly this is my first time seeing a condo with such a good facilities, minutes walk from LRT, nice cafes for you to choose, convinience store, dobby, clinic, badminton court, gym, swimming pool...such a nice place, which make me believe it ain't cheap anyway...

We found there were quite a number of nice cafe around here, and most of them seems to be fully seated. Which at the end, we managed to settle down with FRIENDZ...

3-Layered Tea @ RM3.00 and Ambarella Juice@ RM4.00, this Ambarella aka "Sa Lei" or Kedondong juice seems to be hit nowadays as it's can be easily found at most of the eating places...taste similiar to Assam Boi minus the Assam

4 type chilies available for you to choose, depending what you eat...

Andaman Curry Chicken @ RM7.00 come with a bowl of rice. I don't know is it because of the angle of the shoot, this look more like the pot of flower at my house.... hope the person eating this don't get offended by my comment, wahhaha...I'm just kidding yea..

The name of this dish supposed to be Thai Latna @ RM6.50, but it's looks more like Wat Tan Hor to me, Carysse says it even taste like one...

Sweet & Sour Fish with Rice @ RM7.00 for the "Fan Tong" - Chen Lai, guys especially - they just can't miss a meal without rice hah...

Talking bout other people, I didn't realised that I'm a "Fan Tong" too myself...Pineapple Fried Rice @ RM6.50, the serving were real huge...it's really suitable for those whose really hungry...I didn't managed to finish it anyway...

Till then, looking foward for our next week badminton session and weekend makan trip - crab crab crab....

Kafe FRIENDZ
G001, Millenium Square
Jln 14/1, Seksyen 14,
Petaling Jaya

1 comment:

JC @ Jessey said...

Hello.. I'm the one who ate the curry with rice ok?? haha...

Hey Mandy, coming Tues badminton session , hope you can join.. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin