Friday, July 3, 2009

My first post for Jul 2009

As the title says, I guess you already know that I just simply wanted to update my blog...Life for this week were pretty simple, go to work, lunch on time, back on time, hahaha...Life's just smooth sailing..without much activities, supposingly to meet up with my bunch of ex-HP mates to go durian buffet and dinner has been cancelled due to some unexpected circumstances...Erm...somemore what's else? Yea, have lunch with Lai Fun and gang for the first time, after working at this area for almost one year,haha...we are so near yet so far sometimes...went to "Hong Ngek", hmm, food were not bad, guess I can recommend it to my coll...

Went back to hometown last weekend...First time ever we back by train with JoJo and Joey...thus have the thought to buy them a new pair of shoes...Why? No car, so with public transport you'll tend to walk more, and this time you'll need a pair of good shoes...Isn't it look so cute...Children nowadays are just so lucky...

First time ever to the "Four Season" the restaurant which were famous in London for their roasted duck...

Teng, teng, here come the triple combo...with roasted chicken, duck and pork...Erm, not bad but price were a lil pricy, I guess it's not recommended for middle income people like me to come, hahaha..

Tofu... to eat together with the triple combo and a bowl of white rice

The bill come up with the total of RM80++ for 5 bowl of rice and 5 glass of chinese tea...Yea, we pay average RM16 each but we are not full leh...rather use RM16 to eat elsewhere...This place is not really for us to come, hahaha...Will I come back? Maybe, after I become a rich "fu poh" kua...

Lastly, just want to remind my friends there, H1N1 is getting serious day by day...There aren't much precaution to do as we do not know where is it or who caught it...Just take care and becareful, yea...

Cover your cough...Okies, I do this, but wash your hand for soap for 10 - 20 seconds, nope..Do you?And stay home if you fell sick...haha, really or not?


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin