Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My wednesday...

Well, blink blink and it's already Wednesday today, half of the week has passed...Something worth to celebrate, I guess? Wahaha, perhaps I should went to work a lil bit late so that I can enjoyed my breaskfast. It's been a long time I've never had a decent breakfast, normally I'll went to office quite early and a cuppa of nescafe shall be it...Ahh, suddenly feel like eating the Pork Noodle that I used to have somewhere at Jalan Nagasari. Used to eat here quite often. Why? Take a look at their noodles, it's loaded with lotsa of stuff and the price is reasonable...Where else you can get a bowl of noodles like this?And I guess because they put so many meat inside, so the soup tend to be swetter...The spoonful of garlic add more omphh to the noodles...Burp!! Real full for a breakfast. The serving were kinda large, which actually can be shared by two small eater...

And later which is end of today, I'm going to movie with my coll...total 19 of us, hehe such a long time never watch movie with such a big gang... Yea, I know I'm a lil late to watch Transformer 2, even most of my coll have actually watched it...and it should be the 2nd time for them. These guys, really never bored of Transfomer, wondering it's really because of the Robots or Megan Fox... Overall it's was a great movie with 2 and half hour duration, Luckily it more than 50% of it is funny, or else I' really worried that I might dooze off half way...

The movie start at 6.30pm and we finish our work at 6pm. I'm not sure my stomach are able to wait till 9pm so went to Capsquare for some quick bite...Can you guess this place?

It's Secret Recipe which just open another new branch at Capsquare here, can you see the spoon, fork and knife shining?The RM15 set meal in still ongoing, so you can opt for this if you would like to save some money OR want to have something fast, as normally they have precooked the food for sets...RM15 for one main which is either Spaghetti / Grilled Chicken Rice and one drink...

Reached home kinda late that day, you know the train services will decrease when it's after 7pm...Luckily I'm taking STAR, heard from the coll taking PUTRA, there're some problem and they ended up reach home quite late...Well, let's called it a day and that should be it...Nitez, and welcome Thursday....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin