Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pasta Zanmai

Finally have the chance to try out Pasta Zanmai today, since I have try Sushi Zanmai before, trying Pasta Zanmai should be something new and fresh for me. Pretty excited cause a friend of mine told me how delicious the food is, couldn't wait to try it out. It was kinda weird at first, thinking to eat pasta and pizza at a Japanese place. Well, we'll shall see how it taste like. Japanese + Italian = ???

E ye catching color for the food and dessert menu...

Have ordered two set of pasta meal. Hope we didn't go wrong by ordering pasta. I can't remember correctly the name but I think this is the Chicken Teriyaki Pasta. There were a few pieces of teriyaki chicken which taste just nice and eating the pasta together with the half boiled were suprisingly good...

And this is the Salmon Pasta. The pasta were quite special as it was served cold. I found this is suitable for the health conscious as the pasta sauce was abit soury taste, served together with the salad, don't you agree this is the healthiest pasta?

Beside pasta, they do served pizza. And here's the Hotate Pizza which we ordered. OMG! This is super nice. The thin crust pizza topped with lots of Japanese mushroom and scallops were awesome. I like mushroom and scallops as well so thumbs up for this...

For those who can live without rice aka "Fan Thong", hahaha...you can try this Beef Teriyaki Rice. We saw the half boiled again, this dishes served with lots of beef slices can really make a fulfilling meal for one...

Have skipped the dessert which I was so tempted to try out...Hope I can try it out next time...

Overall, I really like their food but their service were terrible. I don't know is it I'm bad luck that day. Our 2nd set doesn't seems to come even after we have finish our 1st one long long time. And I have chase the waitress a few time. Only then I get my Rice, chase another time...get my miso soup after 10 mins...and lastly after 20 mins Jojo's Salmon Pasta finally arrived...It's more heart sickening when you saw the lady that just sitted down already get her full set of meal after less than 10 mins...I think they shall informed their customer earlier if they have run out of the dishes or they can substitue for something else instead...not make them waits like idiot, esp to those ppl with no patience together with 2 kids...

Mid Valley
Lot F-051, First Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,



Hartamas
Lot P-2C, Plaza Ground Floor,
Hartamas Shopping Centre,




One Utama

G210B, Ground Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin