Saturday, August 29, 2009

Restoran BRJ

Restoran BRJ - the place which is familiar to most of us esp those staying @ Wangsa Maja area and those from TAR. But hey, do you know there's another branch at Alam Damai, near the place which I'm staying...

Something I like bout this place, it's kinda a lil different with the usual mamak which normally just serve Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai and Teh Tarik...Here, beside all this, you still can get something different...In my opinion, this place can be considered as one of the cleaniest mamak, service were fast as well, within seconds seated there will be already people taking your order and within seconds you leave your table, there will already people cleaning up your table...talking bout efficiency

The place which also I get to know about the existense of Teh O Ice Limau with Longan...The teh O plus some longan juice just blend so well...I like this

This is also the place I have my first Roti Salad, wonder any other place have this? Western + Mamal = nice. If you would like to have some meaty in your roti, try the Roti Salad Kambing or Roti Salad Ayam which taste good as well...

The ever delicious Nasi Lemak with their signature Fried Chicken. Their nasi lemak rice were so fragrant...you just can never have enough of this...

Tomyam were not bad too...

Fish & Chip for the kids...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin